Motorola Moto M
The Motorola Moto M is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto M packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto M runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3050mAh non removable battery. It measures 151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 163.00 grams.
The Motorola Moto M is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Motorola Mobility was established in 2011 following the split of Motorola into two companies, with Motorola Solutions catering to the enterprise segment. Acquired soon after by Google, Motorola Mobility was sold to Lenovo in 2014. Motorola made its first Android smartphone in 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011.
Motorola Moto M detailed specifications
Power meets style
Carry an elegantly designed, all-metal smartphone with a vibrant 13.97cm (5.5) Full HD display.
Blazing-fast octa-core processor
Get all the speed you need to share photos, surf the web, play games, and more.
Never miss a moment using the 16 MP rear camera with dual CCT flash and 8 MP selfie cam.
Never let spills, splashes, or a little rain get in your way.†
Dolby Atmos® audio enhancement
Dolby Atmos® audio puts sound into motion all around you, creating a sound experience with incredible depth and range.
Dual SIM slots
By carrying two phone numbers, you can switch between different providers and save money based on which provider has the current best offer.***
- 64-bit MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core 2.2GHz/ 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 1.8GHz CPU and Mali T860mp2 GPU
- 32GB, microSD Card support (up to 128GB)
- 13.97cm (5.5) FHD (1920 x 1080) 401 ppi
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Built-in 3050 mAh battery supports 5V/2A rapid charge++.
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint Sensor Vibration e-Compass Accelerometer Ambient Light Gyroscope Proximity
Bands by (model)
- TDD LTE band 38/40/41
- FDD LTE band 1/3/5/7/8/20
- VoLTEGSM band 2/3/5/8
- WCDMA band 1/2/5/8
- GSM band 2/3/5/8
- 16 MP
- f/2.0 aperture
- 1.0um pixel
- Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF)
- Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) flash with dual LEDs
- Google Photos integration with free original file size backup for two years
- Digital zoom
- Auto HDR
Drag to focus & exposure
- 8 MP
- 1.12um pixel
- Beautification software
- Dual Nano-SIM (Slot 2 supports either a second SIM card or a microSD card)
- USB-C port for charging, data transfer and OTG (On-The-Go) 3.5mm Headset Jack
- Dolby Atmos® audio enhancement
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, A-GPS
- FDD/LTE-TDD (CAT6 300Mbps DL/ 50Mbps UL)
- WCDMA/TD-SCDMA GSM/EVDO
5.5 inches screen
Octa Core 1.95Ghz
32GB ROM / 4GB RAM
Dual SIM (LTE 4G)
16MP camera & 8MP front camera