- This Return and Refund policy applicable for Online & Offline Shopping provided/served by Mobile 2 Go (Mobile To Go Sdn Bhd)
- Mobile 2 Go shall use its best efforts to ensure that Orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy of Products delivered and the Customer wishes for return and refund, please notify us by contact our hotline (016-3688675) / Official FB Page inbox. We will contact the Customer within seven (3) days and direct the Customer of the procedures in respect of the return of Products and exchange or refund upon verifications. The Customer is advised to wait for our instruction for the next course of action. In the event the Customer does not receive any reply from us after the aforesaid period, please contact us either by e-mail at email@example.com or call Mobile 2 Go hotline at 03-9281 8888 for enquiries.
- If the Customer opts for replacement or exchange of Products, the affected Products MUST be returned in person to the selected Mobile 2 Go stores within Malaysia as directed by Mobile 2 Go pursuant to Item No. 2 hereinabove. All replacements or exchange of Products shall be effected subject to stocks availability.
- Return/Exchange of Products or refund can be arranged under the following reasons:If a Product which was ordered is not included in the delivery, Mobile 2 Go shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- If any Product has been delivered in a damaged or defective condition; or
- if the Product is out of date or expired; or
- if the wrong Product which is different from the Order is delivered
- Provided Always that the Customer shall return or caused to be returned to Mobile 2 Go the aforesaid Products unused and in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it is first delivered to the Customer together with the proof of Order, payment and delivery of the Products.
- If any Product which was not included in the Customer's Order is delivered to the Customer, Mobile 2 Go shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Mobile 2 Go shall refund/exchange product to the Customer with the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer makes its Order, Mobile 2 Go shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Mobile 2 Go will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in Item No. 4 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer and we will reimburse the Customer of its courier charges for returning of the Products to us provided always that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within 14 working days / 30 working days for Grab pay and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Mobile 2 Go shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund. *Any refunds processed shall be via the original payment method for easier tracking of money movement.*
- The Customer is required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to our selected Mobile 2 Go Store (HQ) at the following address:-
Mobile To Go Sdn Bhd
234 & 236 Jalan Mahkota
Taman Maluri, Cheras
55100 Kuala Lumpur
- Alternatively, the Customer may bring the affected Product(s) to any Mobile 2 Go stores located in Klang Valley which our stores’ location can be found in http://mobile2go.com.my/contactus for refund or exchange.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it reaches us at any Mobile 2 Go Store as abovementioned. Mobile 2 Go will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product is received by us. The Customers are advised to pack safely the Product to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.
Shipping & Delivery
- What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed before 12:00PM, please allow three (3) to five (5) working days for West Malaysia and six (6) to ten (10)
working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of Guardian order acceptance’s confirmation.
- Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
Mobile To Go Sdn Bhd
All rights reserved